All Visa Holders are now eligible for Umrah permit!

By obtaining an Umrah permit using the Eatmarna app, holders of all sorts of Saudi Arabia visas can now perform Umrah.

This service is offered to citizens of 49 countries around the world. The ministry stated that they can obtain their visas either immediately upon arrival at Saudi airports or online through the “Visit Saudi Arabia” site, saying that the move was made to make the lesser pilgrimage as accessible to possible to as many people as feasible.

Holders of US, UK, and Schengen visas are also eligible to undertake Umrah, according to the government. This coincides with the beginning of the new Umrah season for the current year 1444 AH, with the intention of facilitating Umrah for the vast majority of Muslims worldwide.

The good news for those attempting to perform Umrah from outside the Kingdom by the Undersecretary of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Affairs. It was decided, according to him, to open Umrah permits to the holders of the following visas:

  • Tourist visa
  • Commercial Visit Visa
  • Work Visa
  • Any other type of visa

Without the requirement for an application in advance, the system enables visitors to Saudi Arabia to receive a 12-month tourist visa upon arrival at one of the country’s airports, allowing them to travel to any of the country’s cities and areas. The nations listed as being eligible for receiving an electronic visa must be represented by the visa applicants. Holders of American, British, and Schengen visas must have current visas that include an entrance stamp from the nation where their visas were issued.

Visitors must have comprehensive health insurance in order to do Umrah. This insurance must cover the cost of treating coronavirus infections, accidents that result in death or incapacity, and expenditures associated with airline delays or cancellations, among other things.

People from countries other than those that are now eligible who want to do Umrah should seek visas through the Kingdom’s embassies in those country.