Since the company’s establishment in 2017, Pangea Worldwide has been dedicated to the protection of the environment as the cornerstone of our business and corporate culture. We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment and supporting the environmental protection initiatives of our clients. The Environmental Policy followed by Pangea includes the following objectives:
- To ensure that Pangea operates in full compliance with environmental laws and regulations and that our activities meet or exceed the requirements of all applicable environmental legislation that relates to our company and the countries where we operate;
- To continually promote environmental awareness, responsibility and best practices and to support the environmental sustainability culture of our company through education and in-house initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint;
- To support environmental protection through the use of materials and methods that minimize environmental risk, to reduce waste according to the principles of reduce, reuse, and recycle and to handle and dispose of waste in an environmentally safe and responsible manner;
- To support environmental initiatives of our clients and encourage implementation of environmentally sustainable practices.
- To apply our environmental skills toward the betterment of environmental quality on a global scale including fund-raising and not-for-profit support of selected environmental initiatives in the UK and overseas.
- To conduct reviews of our environmental policy and performance, and to continually improve our performance through application of new approaches and technologies to reduce our environmental footprint and enhance environmental sustainability objectives.
For any questions of queries related to our environmental policy and practices, please contact: Clara Hamill email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.pangeaworldwide.sa/environmental-policy