What is a work visit visa and how Pangea Worldwide can help you?.
For activities like on-site work & training on short term basis, a Working Visit Visa Allows you to work under certain conditions. This is applicable to technical positions, such as Accountant, Computer Programmer, Coordinator / Technician, Customer service Representative, Designer Officer, Engineer, Financial Controller, Research Analyst.
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a copy of pre-approval issued by MOFA, Saudi Arabia.
- Supporting letter OR Contract from sponsoring company in Saudi Arabia between that company and visitor’s employer starting the nature and duration of visit and Certified by Chamber of Commerce in Saudi.
- Original, signed passport. The passport must:
- Be valid for 6 months beyond stay in Saudi Arabia,
- Have at least two adjacent, blank passport pages available for Saudi visa stamp and Saudi entry stamps
- Be Machine readable
- Original and copy of residence permit (if not based in home country)
- One original, typed Saudi Arabia visa application form
- Two recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, in colour, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Business Cover/ Introduction Letter with following details:
- Company registration number
- Activities of the company
- Invitation number or visa number
- Type of visa requested
- Duration of trip
- Issue date within two weeks before application
- Stamped (and in some cases) certified by the Chamber of Commerce
- Proof of Medical Insurance.
Pangea Worldwide has proven its services in the Saudi business market and we can help you ensure you have everything you need to do business in Saudi Arabia. We can provide sponsored invitation letters and assistance with consular visa filing in your home country as well serving as your single point of contact for the whole process. Contact us today for information.